Both Fit Buddha studios are now re-open after being closed for two months due to COVID-19. We invite those who are ready to come to the studio, we will offer a limited number of classes a day and get our Fit Buddha on.
We have instituted the following protocols to make reintegration as safe and sanitary as possible:
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing in every class, every day.
- Daily refresh between morning and evening classes.
- Limiting class size to 8 people per class.
- Touch-less check-in for classes.
- Giving more time between classes to limit the number of clients in the studio at one time.
- Please wait to enter the studio until the previous class has ended and those clients have exited the studio.
- Introduction of small “pod” private appointments for those who have isolated together and would like to work out in the studio with just their “pod”.
- Virtual Online Classes will continue to be offered as well.
- For the time being, we will hold off on offering childcare but hope to add this service back soon.
- Please bring your own water and towel.
- Let’s take care of each other. If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone who is, please take our Virtual Online classes until well.
Check your studio schedule for class options.
To unfreeze your monthly packages or to inquire/schedule a private “pod” private please text Marcus at 805 746-4541.
We thank you for your understanding and support these last 2+ months. This experience has challenged us all, but with strength, determination, good judgment, and compassion we will all survive and thrive, together.
Love and blessings,
Your Fit Buddha Family