Release of Liability
By attending programs offered by Fit Buddha:
- I agree that I am able to participate in a physical exercise program and acknowledge the various hazards and risks associated with it.
- I understand that I should consult a physician before beginning this, or any exercise program and that I should inform my instructor and/or stop exercising immediately if I detect discomfort of any sort during the course of the exercise program.
- I understand the response of the circulatory system (i.e. heart, lungs) to exercise cannot always be predicted accurately, therefore I understand that there is a risk of certain changes occurring during exercise.
- I agree to give up any right that I may have against FIT BUDDHA, its principals, and/or its instructors with regard to any injuries or damages that I might have received as a result of my participation in this program.
- For those with a Monthly Package, a 'No Show' charge of $25 will occur if you are signed up for a class and do not attend.
- Cancellations made within 8 hours of any class start time will incur a $15 'Late Cancel' fee.
- Limit of one session per day.
- Fit Buddha accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, cash or checks.
- A valid credit card must be on file for all active accounts.
- Fit Buddha is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- After your monthly package expires, your account will automatically renew under the same terms. To cancel auto renewal, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the expiration of your package. Monthly unlimited packages cannot be paused in the middle.
- All sales are final. Classes and packages are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- When a class fills up, a waitlist is available and is first come first served. If anyone in the class cancels prior to 8 hours before a class starts, the first person on the waitlist will be added to the class and will receive an email from Fit Buddha letting you know that you got in. You'll be automatically confirmed into the class, so there is no need to reply. Waitlists close 8 hours before the class start time, allowing you to grab any opening without having to be on the waitlist.
- To check availability on these classes, use your account to log in and access our live calendar.
- If you are on the waitlist, it is presumed that you will be able to attend the class if a spot comes available. If your plans change, remove yourself from the waitlist at least 8 hours before class to not be penalized if you miss the class.
General Terms & Conditions
- All classes must be paid in advance through our online booking system. We welcome drop-ins but a spot is not guaranteed.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the Fit Buddha class schedule for updates.
- Socks with grips are required for all classes. They are available for purchase at the studio.
- Merchandise are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Please note we have a strict late policy. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of your class. If you are a new student, please arrive 15 min before the start time of your First Class so your instructor can provide a brief orientation.
- We have the right to refuse business to anyone.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Packages purchased through third parties are non-refundable and are subject to their terms and expiration dates.